Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
vavo900

How to watch movie with subtitles

Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:32 am

ok i know this might sound dumb, but im just a kid so pleaseee help me out.

ok, does the movie file have to be in DIVX or can the subtitles also work with AVI. I downloaded the subdownloader and i downloaded the subtitles for the movie(Donnie Darko) but then what do i do??

vavo900

Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:04 pm

please anyone?
after i download the subtitles and they are in the format SUB what do i do??

vavo900

Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:08 pm

ohk so i got the subtitles but do they not work with realplayer?? what video player do i need?? pleazzzz sumone helpp.

vavo900

Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:14 pm

oh i got it i had to download a dif program how come it doesnt say that anywhere not even in the video.

oss
Site Admin

Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:34 pm

hi

next time please write better topic. to your question: download VLC player, or MPC and make sure you have filenames of movie and subtitles like this:
movie.avi
movie.sub

then open movie and enjoy subtitles. also this question was answered million of times...

vavo900

Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:27 am

ok, well how come it doesnt say that anywhere on this site that u need to download that item, it doesnt even show it on the video. i really think u should add it to this site and create a step by step section so it will be easier for some of the beginners like me.

Return to “General talk”