Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
triplehammer2007

The L Word 3x09 subtitles request

Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:16 am

Hello, my first post. I am aware that requests are supposed to go to the request database, but as that seems to be down, I see no other way to ask but to post here.

The only episode of "The L Word" for which I do not have a working subtitle is Season 3 Episode 9, "Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way". I have ALL of the others from season 1 through 4. Is anyone able to find or make this one? I would very much appreciate it!

Edit: if it helps, I even found the French version of the subtitle for 3x09 with all the correct timing. It would just need translating.

Return to “General talk”