Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
muscatete

wrong movie for Transformers subtitles

Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:17 am

Can anyone please change the movie for the following subtitles:

http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitl ... y-force-en

Instead of "Transformers: Galaxy Force" (2005) it should be "Transformers" (2007).

I've used the "Report incorrect movie" link, but it's been a few days and nothing happened.

Thanks!

oss
Site Admin

Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:52 am

it should be ok now. sometimes we aprroove that immidiately, sometimes it get some days. also maybe I will do some statistics how much reports has been made and reports per user...

muscatete

Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:21 pm

I will do some statistics how much reports has been made and reports per user...
And automatically "trust" edits made by certain users flagged as "trustworthy"? Great!

Anyway, this is a very nice site, and thanks again!

Return to “General talk”