Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
macofaco

Would you like OpenSubtitles support in Sublight?

Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:33 am

(please delete this thread)
Last edited by macofaco on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rednoah

Re: Would you like OpenSubtitles support in Sublight?

Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Hi macofaco,

I'd actually like to make FileBot support Sublight again. But my API key has been disabled haven't gotten any reply about this from you Sublight devs. :?:

Let me know if u still allow 3rd party applications. Kinda would be nice to have this confirmed one way or another. :idea:

Cheers, Reinhard

oss
Site Admin

Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Macofaco is just promoting his software at our forum, easy to check: search.php?author_id=23699&sr=posts

But I am so generous, I will let it be. Wondering, if same happen, if I will flood his forum for OpenSubtitles services...but whatever, competition is always good.

macofaco

Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:36 pm

please delete this thread

thanks

oss
Site Admin

Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:30 am

I will not delete this thread, but I will delete your account, as you asked me for.
Account deletion
Sent: 22 Sep 2013 03:43 am
To: oss

Please delete my account from forum.opensubtitles.org

Thanks and kind regards,
macofaco
macofaco

Return to “Programs using OS”