Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
jeerum

opensubtitles.org error

Fri May 25, 2007 11:02 pm

I get this messages "Requested page is temporarily unavailable, please try again later."

danger

Sat May 26, 2007 10:23 am

Yeah, I have no idea what was the reason this error occured right now, but I have fixed it in the code (I'm not sure if the fix was right, but at least the web site works again.)

Sorry it took so long, but the developer of this project is currently away and I noticed it a few minutes ago.

Hope it's going to work fine now.

mstrogoff

Sat May 26, 2007 11:06 am

Yeah, I have no idea what was the reason this error occured right now, but I have fixed it in the code (I'm not sure if the fix was right, but at least the web site works again.)

Sorry it took so long, but the developer of this project is currently away and I noticed it a few minutes ago.

Hope it's going to work fine now.
Thanks a lot, it's working fine now !

kenno

Sat May 26, 2007 11:30 am

good that server worked, i uploaded many subtitles then :)

Return to “General talk”