Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
madonnasmile

My movies and subs are not playing.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:35 am

I downloaded the opensubtitles player 4.7 last week. My movies are not playing after I try and open them from my Vuze downloads. I open up the application then I go to open file, then go to vuze downloads and then click the movie ex Hotel Transylvania and it is not working.
Is there something I need to do to make it start working.
I looked and it is asking for some codes etc. I am new to this and please help my little brother is deaf and needs subtitles to watch movies I am desperate. I have been working at this for like a week and could not find the solution.
Please tell me every step that I should take to make the movies and subs start working.

Helppppppp! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ajirax

Re: My movies and subs are not playing.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Well, I don't know Vuze, but can't you reach your .avi movie file directly ?
If you can, extract the subtitle in the same folder, give the two files (.avi and .srt) the same name. Then you just use VLC Media Player, or another you like, to open your .avi, the subs should play automatically.
Hope it helped...

Return to “Programs using OS”