Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Gringo

Topic: **Report us Wrong Info**

Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:43 pm

I noticed that for the 3 Subitems when Reporting Wrong Info

- Subtitle is not for this AVi
- Movie IMDB is NOT for this AVI
- Subtitle Language is incorrect

always shows the same message (for all three items above):

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------- +
| Reporting bad HASH
| Are you sure these subtitles are not good for your video file?
| (It means subtitles are for this movie but doesn't fit to this release)
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

I don't understand this:

Either SD just reports "Bad Hash" and doesn't care what exactely is the problem...(but then I dont understand why there are 3 differnet subreports), or the message is not correct.... :?:

This text I would understand better:

-This Subtitle is OUT of SYNC
(means: subtitle is fine, just the lines do not appear at the correct time)
-This Subtitle has WRONG LANGUAGE
(means: the flag shown next to the file name indicates another language)
- This Subtitle is for ANOTHER MOVIE
(means: this subtitle is not for the movie you were looking for)

And for option 2 and 3, I think it's a pity that the user can't report what's the correct language/movie for the subtitle in question (I think I remember this option extisted befor..).

Maybe I just should shut up, and don't care and try to get the best of it.... as most other users do. I don't know.

oss
Site Admin

Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:56 pm

this is good idea, we will fix that.

also for option 2/3 - browser will open new window, where user will report this.

Return to “Programs using OS”