Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
mtro

Ok, I can upload a sub but can i delete ?

Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:49 pm

I know how I can upload but I can't figure out how I can delete.
So, how to???

oss
Site Admin

Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:43 pm

you have to be logged in while uploading/deleting. Click on those subtitles, you have there "edit" and click what you need (change language, imdb, or delete).

works for you ?

mtro

thanks

Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:07 am

It is working with me!!!

bockmanp

Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:59 pm

I have done this before, but now the I cannot find the "Edit" anymore. Why is this ? Upload works fine.

bockmanp

Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:47 pm

I have done this before, but now the I cannot find the "Edit" anymore. Why is this ? Upload works fine.
I have just discovered that I have no access to edit my old uploads, but new uploads still give me the Edit etc possibility. This is the case even though the uploader is shown as the same ("bockmanp"). Very strange...

oss
Site Admin

Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:48 pm

it is not strange. I set up this :) you can edit subtitles, if they are not older than one month (or something like that). Why you want edit subtitles older than 1 month ?

Return to “General talk”