Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
oss
Site Admin

Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:56 am

Thats right. I will have to do something about that. But not now, now I am writing something more important - read in SubDownloader about hashes :)

nb000

Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:28 pm

here is a "SAME TRANSLATION:" in hungarian to be translated:

$LANG['msg']['eds_edit_subtitle'] => 'Here you can correct wrong values for subtitles, <b>changes will be applied immediately</b>';

$LANG['msg']['eds_edit_subtitle'] => 'Itt javíthatod a feliratok hibás adatait, <b>a változások azonnal életbe lépnek.</b>';
[b]nb000[/b]

oss
Site Admin

Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:40 am

thanks, corrected:)

pmcallister

Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:03 pm

The pHp file seems to only be for the main page. But I agree that it's important to have the "Support Us" page in more languages, so here are some translations into Spanish:

Support Us = Apoyanos

Please support this site, we need help. You can support us in many ways. = Por favor apoya a este sitio. Necesitamos ayuda. Puede apoyarnos en muchas formas.

Donate = Donar

We are a non-profit organization supported by you, the members. Many organizations have web sites, servers, Internet bandwidth and domains donated by its members. This means that we need you to be a part of that community. We encourage every member to contribute to the community in any way that they can. Since we do not have our servers or bandwidth donated, we have to pay our bills every month to keep things going. For those of you who can, we ask that you make a monetary contribution in whatever denomination you\'d like. Every little bit counts. If you are not logged, you will make anonymous donation. Thanks!!! = Somos una organización sin animo de lucro, mantenido por ustedes, los participantes. Muchas organizaciones cuentan con sitios web, servidores, ancho de banda de Internet y dominios donados por sus miembros. Eso quiere decir que le necesitamos para ser un parte de nuestra comunidad. Queremos motivar a cada participante a contribuyir a la comunidad en cualquiera forma posible. Por que no tenemos nuestros servidors ni ancho de banda donado, tenemos que pagar nuestros recibos cada mes para seguir funcionando. Para los que pueden, pidemos una contribución de dinero en cualquiera cantidad factible. Cada pedacito ayuda. Si no ha iniciado su sesión, la contribución será anónimo. ¡¡¡Gracias!!!

Please select a Currency and donation amount, then click the paypal icon below: = Por favor seleccione una moneda y cantidad del donative, y presione el icono de Paypal:

Currency = Moneda

Amount = Cantidad

By the way, in the English version, the word "Amount" has an extra "m."

Banners = Banderas

468x60 dynamic banner: = Bandera dinámica de 468x60:

HTML code = Código HTML

BB code = Código BB

468x60 banner: = Bandera de 468x60 Extrapolate this one for other sizes.

Registration to web catalogues = Registración a catálogos web

In theory, the word "web" should translate to the word "red" in Spanish, but since "red" is also a general translation of "network" it's ambiguous, and the word "web" with respect to the WWW has become such common usage in Spanish anyway that it's more understandable to leave it untranslated.

If you register our site to your local web catalogue it will help us. More users will know about this site, so that means more subtitles will be uploaded. Also search engines will like our site more. So if you will find time to register - thanks! = Si registra nuestro sitio a su catálogo web local, nos ayudará. Más usuarios se darán de conocer nuestro sitio, que significa mas subtítulos serán agregados. Además, los motóres de búsqueda serán mas atraidos al sitio. Así que si tiene tiempo para registrarnos, ¡gracias!

Coders wanted! = ¡Solicitamos Programadores!

If you have some code experience (C++, Python,...) and you want code some application or help us with existing one, just contact us for details. = Si tiene algo de experiencia con programación (C++, Python, ...) y quiere programar una aplicación o ayudarnos con una ya en existencia, simplamente contactanos para las detalles.

And by the way, it's nice to ask folks to "contact us," but the "Contact" link seems to be broken.

Upload Subtitles = Agregar Subtítulos

There's some regional disagreement about the proper way to translate the word "upload." In some locales, "upload/download" is translated as "subir/bajar" ("put up/take down"), but in others, "download" is more properly "descargar" ("unload"), which would make the word for "upload" synonymous with "load." By using instead the word "agregar" ("add"), this regional difference is avoided.

If you upload subtitles, value of this subtitle site will raise, more users will be satisfied. Every subtitle you will upload will be in your profile and will be counted in overall statistics. = Si agrega subtítulos, el valor de este sitio subirá y más usuarios serán satesfechos. Cada subtítulo que agrega estará en su perfíl y será contado en los estadisticos globales.

And in English, that should say, "If you upload subtitles, the value of this..."

Hope this helps some.

Sincerely,
Peter

oss
Site Admin

Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:11 pm

ok will put it soon. maybe the best way is to let you download original php file, so you can make corrections (translations) directly to it (with accents, it is utf8 capable ofcourse). What do you think ?

So please, edit end send me to mail:
http://www.opensubtitles.org/addons/dow ... en.php.txt

in future it is possible, I will change that format to LANG, because if that page changes, I have to change other and so on...but you are really welcome to do this translation thanks!

James

czech translation

Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:38 pm

$LANG['menu']['developers'] = 'Vývojáři';
$LANG['editsub']['correct_data'] = 'Upravit údaje titulků';
$LANG['editsub']['correct'] = 'Upravit';
$LANG['msg']['eds_edit_subtitle'] = 'Tady můžete opravit špatné údaje titulků, <b>změny se projeví okamžitě</b>';
$LANG['msg']['eds_successful'] = '<b>Děkujeme za korekci</b>. Změny byly <b>úspěšně</b> zapsány';

To
SAME TRANSLATION:
$LANG['menu']['software'] = 'Software';
Do good things, and good things happen to you
[img]http://homel.vsb.cz/~spi057/userbar.gif[/img]

oss
Site Admin

Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:20 pm

James, you have nice sign :) But I dont see OpenSubtitles.org user :)
I will also edit czech ASAP. But it is better to send it via mail or something, you see, this forum doesnt like czech accents :)

James

Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:11 pm

James, you have nice sign :) But I dont see OpenSubtitles.org user :)
Better now? 8) If you want, you can add my opensubtitles userbar (download here http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/1776/1 ... les3ha.png) to support section :wink:
Do good things, and good things happen to you
[img]http://homel.vsb.cz/~spi057/userbar.gif[/img]

oss
Site Admin

Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:22 am

very nice, I put it to:
http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/support

logos, banners...always wanted :) Very nice work, thanks!

nb000

Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:48 pm

Here are the new texts in hungarian:
Download movie torrent file from %value% = Torrent fájl letöltése a filmhez innen %value%
Download Covers from %value% = Borítók letöltése innen %value%
Uploaded subtitles for last %value% days = Utolsó %value% napon feltöltött feliratok
Downloaded subtitles for last %value% days = Utolsó %value% napon letöltött feliratok
New registrations for last %value% days = Regisztrációk száma az utolsó %value% napon
Top requested subtitles for last %value% days = A legtöbbet kért feliratok az utolsó %value% napon
Top uploaders for last %value% months = Feltöltők az utolsó %value% hónapban
Top downloaders = Legtöbbet letöltők
Top downloaded subtitles for last %value% months = Legtöbbet letöltött felirítok az utolsó %value% hónapban
Subtitles by languages = Feliratok nyelvenként
Top rated movies = Lejobbnak minősített filmek
Top rated subtitles for last %value% days = Legjobbnak minősített feliratok az utolsó %value% napon
showing cached page = eltárolt lap megjelenítve
Statistics were created at <b>%value%</b> = A statisztikák <b>%value%</b> készültek
[b]nb000[/b]

oss
Site Admin

Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:16 am

nb000, thanks a lot for hungarian translation, but if I can ask you - use same format as James wrote, because now I have to find code from english text file and it is really complicated :(

also I am working on online translation, I hope it will be ready this/next week :)

nb000

until the online translator is done...

Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:49 pm

Here are the previus tranlations in the appropiate format:
(extended with the new texts)
$LANG['subdetail']['download_torrent'] = 'Torrent fájl letöltése a filmhez
innen %value%';
$LANG['subdetail']['download_cover'] = 'Borítók letöltése innen %value%';
$LANG['subdetail']['search_p2p'] = 'P2P letöltés keresése';
$LANG['subdetail']['download_highspeed'] = '%value% letölése 25 Mbit-tel';
$LANG['stats']['uploaded_subtitles'] = 'Utolsó %value% napon feltöltött feliratok';
$LANG['stats']['downloaded_subtitles'] = 'Utolsó %value% napon letöltött feliratok';
$LANG['stats']['new_registrations'] = 'Regisztrációk száma az utolsó %value% napon';
$LANG['stats']['top_requested_subs'] = 'A legtöbbet kért feliratok az utolsó %value% napon';
$LANG['stats']['top_uploaders'] = 'Feltöltők az utolsó %value% hónapban';
$LANG['stats']['top_downloaders'] = 'Legtöbbet letöltők';
$LANG['stats']['top_downloaded_subs'] = 'Legtöbbet letöltött felirítok az utolsó %value% hónapban';
$LANG['stats']['subtitles_by_lang'] = 'Feliratok nyelvenként';
$LANG['stats']['top_rated_movies'] = 'Lejobbnak minősített filmek';
$LANG['stats']['top_rated_subtitles'] = 'Legjobbnak minősített feliratok az utolsó %value% napon';
$LANG['msg']['oth_cached_page'] = 'eltárolt lap megjelenítve';
$LANG['msg']['oth_no_permission'] = 'Neked <b>nincs megfelelő jogosultságod</b> ehhez az oldalhoz vagy művelethez, bocsi.';
$LANG['msg']['oth_register_download'] = 'Kérlek regisztálj a(z) <strong>%value%</strong> letöltéséhez - különleges ajánlat - 14 nap ingyen.';
$LANG['msg']['sta_created_at'] = 'A statisztikák <b>%value%</b> készültek';
[b]nb000[/b]

oss
Site Admin

Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:31 pm

thanks a lot! I added those string (copy/paste rulez) - ok, now I am coding webinterface to translate strings vie website. This should be new standard, because keep of those all files is just insane.

so stay tuned...

Return to “General talk”