Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
mero

big problem for a little solution please

Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:34 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in english :
salem all the world!

I have a very small problem which rotted me life !! I wants to put under title in Arabic for my divx but I have 2 problem:

1_les letter is not attached, it are written as in occident, one by one
2_les under title is written of right-hand side on the left and not of left on the right

can you help me to solve these 2 problems because me I despair... !

in french :
salem tous le monde !

j'ai un très petit problème qui me pourri la vie !! je veus mettre des sous titre en arabe pour mes divx mais j'ai 2 problèmes:
1_les lettre ne sont pas attaché, elle sont écrite comme en occident, une par une
2_les sous titre sont écrite de droite à gauche et non de gauche à droite

pouvez vous m'aider à résoudre ces 2 problèmes parceque moi je désespère... !

oss
Site Admin

Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:56 am

ok, you want this feature on website, or in subdownloader ? I think on website.

Solution is very easy, I can create link "All subtitles for same movie file" and it will point to all subtitles, which has same imdbid and same filesize. But I don't know if it is good, because, that list you have in SubDownloader.

Return to “Programs using OS”