Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
tweety

Mutant X Season 1 DVDrip - subtitle help...

Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:55 pm

I really hope that i am using the correct forum for this..

I've put up a request for this, and i thought i would elaborate my request here on this forum..

I've found subtitles for this season, but the problem is that a few of those subtitle files are corrupted. Episode 1x03 and 1x04 subtitles ends after only 15 and 20 minutes, so i couldnt finish watching those two episodes. I can't watch without subtitles, unfortunately, because my hearing is not good...
I prefer watching with english subtitles by the way..

To further elaborate, i have been looking at quite a lot of subtitle sites, and all of them has the same corrupted files...

I hope there's a kind soul out there who can help me out with this small problem. You can either PM me or drop me an email, or just comment on this post...

Thank you in advance! :)

Return to “General talk”