Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
sHaDYvB

What about a new Translation for the site :/

Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:40 pm

Hii guys ,

i see the site has many translations , but not arabic .. how can i provide the arabic translation ..?

sHaDYvB

Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:54 pm

sorry for being late, but i'm currently taking my exams at college ..

though all that , i'm still working in the translation in my spare time .. but the size of the translation file is pretty large :/ 700+ line is too much for a site , considering there is alot of similar lines in the file ..

i've added the mail u send me , but i think it was wrong :/ so plz PM me it again ..

and BTW , can the site support RTL translations ? :/

oss
Site Admin

Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:41 pm

yes, some thing are similar, but they are not same in other languages... :)
thanks for helping anyway

Return to “Developing”