Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Seroko

Error while trying to download subs (after duplicated files weird bug yesterday)

Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:20 pm

Yesterday I tried to download a few subtitles on a row as I always do with full seasons, but somehow everytime I clicked the download button it downloaded 2 times the same file creating some "(1)" copies in the same download folder. It never happened before, and I've been using this browser for years (Vivaldi, from previous Opera devs) I tried to download 8 files, 3 of them worked properly getting just one file, 5 of them had the duplicated file bug:

After that amount (13 files, only 8 wanted) I had an error saying "Too many redirects". I understood that maybe the site was bugged and after that amount of downloads in a short time it was tagged as a DDoS attack or something like that, I didn't care to wait a few hours before trying again.
Now I tried to continue downloading but I get this error in every single subtitle I try to download:

That specific error from the image is related to this subtitle:
https://www.opensubtitles.org/es/subtit ... -design-es

But the error is present in every single one I tried to download today. Tried with a different show and I still get that error:

(https://www.opensubtitles.org/es/subtit ... alloyed-es)

I don't know what to do, tried deleting cookies and restarting my router to get a new public IP but nothing worked.

oss
Site Admin

Re: Error while trying to download subs (after duplicated files weird bug yesterday)

Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:48 pm

thanks for post, it is error on our side, working on fix.

Return to “Developing”