Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
filipesviana

Register User Agent Request

Thu May 07, 2020 4:35 am

Hello everyone,
to which email do I send the registration request for a useragent? All the admins I viewed on the site have private email. I would like to make the following record:

[possibly sensitive details removed by SmallBrother]

My application is for my own use, I intend to create something public soon, but at the moment it is for my own use. I would not refuse to feature Opensubtitles when my app is published.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: Register User Agent Request

Thu May 07, 2020 8:15 am

I have forwarded your (full) message to our super-admin Oss.
I suppose you can expect a reaction soon.

For other, for similar future requests, write a PM to Oss: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=2

[Edit SmallBrother 8 May 2020]
I was wrong with the above.
Such request must be done by email.
See the message of Oss, two posts lower.
Last edited by SmallBrother on Fri May 08, 2020 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: My answer was wrong.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

filipesviana

Thu May 07, 2020 1:28 pm

Thank you!

oss
Site Admin

Fri May 08, 2020 4:34 am

nope. You have to contact me on email only with registration of user agent.

read again slowly and carefully https://trac.opensubtitles.org/projects ... vReadFirst - you will find my email there.

hint: dont use ctrl + f :)

Return to “Developing”