Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
brainiac666

Autofill problem, mysterious "Ostrov" keeps coming back

Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:53 pm

Whenever i try to search something, "Ostrov" pops up in the search field, no matter what i'm looking for. I tried to get rid of this nuisance, deleted all cookies, logged out and in again...but it keeps popping up over and over again. What causes this? Any clue, somebody? Thanx in advance, any help is highly appreciated.

fun7om

Re: Autofill problem, mysterious "Ostrov" keeps coming back

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:58 pm

Hi,
might be the browser auto-fill function. try to reset opnesubtitle in the settings of your browser.
here some instructions
https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001377.htm

oss
Site Admin

Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:09 am

please send screenshot.

brainiac666

Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:10 pm

This particular problem has diappeared two days ago..."Ostrov" was a film I searched subtitles for on OS.org some 6-7 years ago.

oss
Site Admin

Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:17 am

maybe it was cached in your browser then :)

brainiac666

Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:37 pm

Frankly, i dunno.Tried everything...sometimes, mysterious things happen. For example, recently i fought with random BSD and freezing of my Win 10. Then all of a sudden, everything seems just about right. I run memory tests, SFC, DISM..., watcted BIOS-settings, I tried everything, even teared my PC apart (checked HDDs) and put it back together. Now- fingers crossed - it's nice and dandy.

Return to “Developing”