Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
craiggrummitt

SubRating

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:17 pm

1. What is the lowest SubRating a subtitle may be rated at? 0.0 or 1.0?
2. If a subtitle has not been rated, what is its SubRating? I'm seeing a lot of SubRating = 0.0, so I'm assuming this is the default SubRating.
3. If the answer to question 1 is 0.0, and the answer to question 2 is 0.0, how can we distinguish between the two?

Thanks

oss
Site Admin

Re: SubRating

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:10 am

Hi

1) minimum rating what user can give to subtitles is 1 point.
2) default rating is 0 (not rated). If subtitles have been rated it is > 0

craiggrummitt

Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Thanks oss, that's very helpful.

Just a suggestion:
I see in docs that the SubtitlesVote method returns SubSumVotes, described as "SubSumVotes is how much times was voted for subtitles." If this is votes from ALL users, it would be great to have this information returned in the SearchSubtitles method.

oss
Site Admin

Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:53 pm

done.

Return to “Developing”