Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
marath

can't download en kodi

Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:56 pm

Dear Forum

Suddenly, from night to day, my open-subtitles app stop downloading subtitles in kodi, rapeberry pi3. It search the subtitles, found it, but gives an error downloading.

Some help?

SC2017A

Re: can't download en kodi

Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:44 pm

The same problem occurs here ( Netherlands )

I am clueless.

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:34 pm

Does it work now?

SC2017A

Mon May 01, 2017 5:15 pm

Does it work now?
It works for me, now, yes

I can watch Nebraska with the subtitles from O.S.

Thanks

surajthomask

Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:55 pm

Sorry for posting on a really old thread.

I'm getting this issue now, albeit from Mac. REST search api is working fine, but download operation is failing with below header

Code: Select all

"Cache-Control"=("private, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0, no-store, max-age=0, s-max-age=0, max-stale=0")
Can you help me please.

Return to “Developing”