Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
subbart

Kodi/NAS downloaded subtitles seem to disappear

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:26 pm

I have following issue
I start a tv show from within kodi on my nvidia shield. The episode file is on my synology nas
I click on pauze. I download the subtitle using the addon in kodi.
I resume the episode with the subtitles. Now if I pause or stop the episode for some certain time and want to resume, the subtitles are gone and I have to download them a second time. It seems that the srt file is not permanently saved? I don't think my downloaded srt files are being saved to my tv shows folder on my synology. Could it have something to do with write access?

Thanks a lot for any help

oss
Site Admin

Re: Kodi/NAS downloaded subtitles seem to disappear

Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:45 pm

probably KODI can not WRITE to your NAS ?
normally file is saved within movie file. Also this is possible to setup in KODI.

Also be aware this is not KODI support forum.

Return to “Developing”