Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
ciprijan

Re: [KODI] OpenSubtitles.org addon by opensubtitles

Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:45 pm

Hi,

context.subtitlesdialog.contextmenu finds subtitles, but at the download we have an empty string for the title so downloaded files looks like ".hr.srt", and this then gives the attribute "hidden" and can not be loaded in Kodi.

Whether it is possible to incorporate the option of priority search by title of the movie in relation to file name. This is important in unmarked streams of movies.

Thanks
EditReport this postQuote
Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:36 pm

oss wrote:
Interesting. send me please all the log, so I can see what is going on

Here is a log: http://pastebin.com/2z4MpdBM
Hi oss,

did you find anything to solve the problem.

Thanks

oss
Site Admin

Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Hi

I forwarded it to someone who can solve it, I am not creator of KODI addons.

iboots

Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:00 am

https://offshoregit.com/xbmchub/xbmc-hu ... -1.0.6.zip

This wil fix opensubtiles error. install this repository and install OpenSubtitles.org by OpenSubtitles addon

oss
Site Admin

Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:44 am

iboots you make some changes to addon ? Or you just guessing it will fix the problem he is having ?

steveyor

Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:51 pm

Using Kodi/Opensubtitles on Firestick. After successfully using the the older version of opensubtitles on Exodus with no problems, suddenly opensubtitles would not authenticate even though I entered my information several times. I then discovered there was a new version (opensubtitles by opensubtitles) that did not need authentication, so I installed it.

Some subtitles that were available on the old version now do not come up on the new version. For instance, several choices for the TV show, Garrow's Law, appeared in the old version. But in the new version of opensubtitles, I get "no subtitles found."

Garrow's Law is an old TV show (2009-2011). Upon trying more current TV shows and movies, I was able to get plenty of choices via the new "opensubtitles by opensubtitles". Does this mean I will be unable to get subtitles for older movies and shows?

Thank you.

fernandog

Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:12 pm

Is it possible to check if OpenSubtitles response is "Site will be online soon. We are doing some necessary backups and upgrades. Thanks for understanding." and do not show a warning that user/pass is wrong?

Now OS is down and until i figure that out I retyped my password 3-4 times at Kodi

thanks!

oss
Site Admin

Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:16 am

OS should work now fine, I was traveling a bit, so it might happen (and it happened) sometimes OS got problems.

now it should be better.

fernandog

Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:34 pm

Sure. But can we handle that instead of showing a wrong user/pass?

claudiojsaillant

Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Im getting "error searching for subtitles, last version of the addond/kodi(17.1) reinstalled everything and nothing

firerm
Subtitles Admin

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:52 pm

Im getting "error searching for subtitles, last version of the addond/kodi(17.1) reinstalled everything and nothing
This is not AddOn problem ...this time opensubtitle.org has server problem ...wait Untill is back online.
https://[URL removed by SmallBrother]/

bjoseph

Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:04 am

This is not AddOn problem ...this time opensubtitle.org has server problem ...wait Untill is back online.
Its still down for the last 5-6 hours !!

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:10 am

Its still down for the last 5-6 hours !!

Please, be patient, we make some improvements, everything should be fine later today.

Weggie_36

Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:43 pm

keeps saying that i have wrong username/login on Kodi when I try to configure. but i know it's correct as i have logged into my account on here.

robinrovo

Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Jep i have the same problem over here already tried everything .

Return to “Developing”