Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
oss
Site Admin

[KODI] OpenSubtitles.org addon by opensubtitles

Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:59 pm

Hi,

we released updated KODI/XBMC Opensubtitles.org add-on, where user doesn't need to be logged in order to download subtitles
(In current KODI opensubtitles addon user doesn't need to be logged in, but it will change soon and we will force users log in)

How to install this addon in KODI:
github: https://github.com/opensubtitles/servic ... nsubtitles

So, if you want to use KODI opensubtitles.org addon without log in - just uninstall old opensubtitles addon and install this one.

Stefan136

Re: [KODI] OpenSubtitles.org addon by opensubtitles

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:51 pm

Usualy the subs where automatic downloaded at the movie in kodi. Now It seems that the text that i must login stays on the screen. I'm logged in, so i have to go to the subs Manually to download the subs. Then after that the subs appears at the movie.
I loved the automatic sub download. Mostly the first in line of titles.

Can this be fixen? Or wat do i have to do, to fix it?

Regards Stefan

drealz

Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:17 pm

Same problem here

danyxp

Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:58 pm

I have the same issue. I uninstalled my old plugin and installed the new one, set it up with user/pass. Until a few hours ago the movies started automatically with a subtitle (old plugin) now it's that message that I have to login. If I go and manually download a sub it works, but it was so much better before.

pdeki12

Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:01 pm

I have same problem

Xasverion

Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:20 pm

Same here. If i enter my login info or download the version above(without the login option) it still says that i need to login. If i select subs manualy it works, but everytime i open a new serie or movie it says that i need to login again.

mnlchiasson05

Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:38 am

How do I get rid of the login message on my screen? We have signed up, logged in, unintstalled, reinstalled, and it doesn't go away. HELP :o :o :o

Retnavycpo

Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:50 am

I followed the instructions to the letter by downloading/installing the zip file. The new version is, in fact, showing as being installed, but I STILL keep getting the instructions at the bottom of the screen, telling me to login to Opensubtitles.org. And I STILL do not have subtitles.

This is maddening.

Retnavycpo

Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:45 am

Even after I uninstall Opensubtitles, I still get the message at the bottom of the screen! This, I do not understand at all.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled several times, with no success. I used to get a screen option for manually downloading subtitles, but even that does not show up now :x

zoltan333

Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:58 am

subtitles were working fine. today I got the message to log in http://www.osd.link/kodi in order to continue using opensubtitles. I did so. then I logged in kodi subtitles with my new user name and password. still everytime I try to use subtitle the message pops up. "In order to continue OpenSubtitles.org subtitles service you need to log in http://www.osd.link/kodi. why must this be so difficult to do? so easy the first time I used opensubtitles, now it's an endless process that fails no matter what I do.
can anywone give me simple instructions on how I may resume using the subtitles?

wagwaan

Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:14 am

Same here for me. I'm not able to have proper subtitles... cannot get rid of that message. please help !!

tomhvrdyy

Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:23 am

Same as above - I've installed the new addon and entered my login info but it still gives me the message that I need to log in.

patrickdrd

Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:59 am

Even after I uninstall Opensubtitles, I still get the message at the bottom of the screen! This, I do not understand at all.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled several times, with no success. I used to get a screen option for manually downloading subtitles, but even that does not show up now :x
yeah, me too, the problem seems to be in your video addon(s) because I read that exodus etc have opensubtitles embedded in their code

oss
Site Admin

Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:06 am

it is back to normal, in meantime we are developing official opensubtitles addon for KODI, where it will be needed to login.

gu5tavo

Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Exodus have opensubtitles embedded. Just disable
EXODUS > TOOL > SUBTITLES
DISABLE

Only use the new Opensubtitles.org add-on

WORK!!!

Return to “Developing”