Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
oss
Site Admin

[NEW] XML-RPC GetUSerInfo()

Mon May 16, 2016 4:55 pm

Hi devs,

there is some small update to xml-rpc. LogIn() now returns some more info about logged in user in [data] field. Also there is new method to get this data using GetUserInfo(), also list of user-ranks here: https://trac.opensubtitles.org/projects ... rRanklists

vankasteelj

Re: [NEW] XML-RPC GetUSerInfo()

Mon May 16, 2016 7:13 pm

awesome :)

sarathkcm

Thu May 19, 2016 3:40 pm

Apparently this is breaking an old code I had written, which I have no means of updating, and people are using the program .. :(
Is there any possibility to not send this field if there are no username and password is passed? It doesn't make much sense to have such info if user is not logged in; right.?

vankasteelj

Thu May 19, 2016 5:34 pm

How is it possible? It used to return:

Code: Select all

{ status: '200' token: 'kzqjekzqhejhehz' }
and now it returns

Code: Select all

{ status: '200' token: 'kzqjekzqhejhehz' data: { IDUser: 103356995, UploadCnt: 32 } }

oss
Site Admin

Thu May 19, 2016 6:06 pm

anyway, for empty username I delete that data section. I was exactly worrying that it will break somebody code (quite bad code, if this can not handle, right?:)

sarathkcm

Thu May 19, 2016 6:28 pm

Yep. Pretty bad code. I am not proud of it. I am not even sure why it would it break, wrote it long back. :D

Thank you for making the changes OSS. It is working for me now..

Return to “Developing”