Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
sarathkcm

XML RPC System Methods

Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:34 pm

Hi,

I just learned that there are system methods like system.listMethods, system.methodSignature etc which are standard in XML RPC apis. But are these working in OS API? I tried system.listMethods which worked, but none of the other methods like system.methodHelp, system.methodSignature, system.describeMethods worked.

This is not a feature request, but more of an FYI post. :)

-Sarath

oss
Site Admin

Re: XML RPC System Methods

Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:28 am

yes I know about those, but didnt find proper method to implement them in PHP. Also, not sure how much it would be used, when we got DOCS on trac...but thanks anyway. XML-RPC is already outdated, json/rest is the way...in next gen of opensubtitles coming...

vankasteelj

Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:10 am

Yeay, can't wait to try it on. Could you share an endpoint for testing when you have one OSS? So my JS wrapper can be ready when you launch.

sarathkcm

Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:53 pm

json/rest is the way...in next gen of opensubtitles coming
Great news...! waiting... :)

oss
Site Admin

Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:36 pm

Sure i will let you know guys

Return to “Developing”