I know site is almost unusable now. I am really sorry for that, but I am doing what I can. Basically we are facing to these problems:
1. for some unknown reason we got some connection errors to CACHE database server, resources:
(I increased connect_timeout...)
2. sometimes I get this error, when connecting to DB server:
CANNOT CONNECT TO DB: error: 0:
(that means it got error no. "0" and there is no description.)
We are working on fixing that, server without this cache is really slow, so I will temporary move cache to main db server.
Also I set up Slave DB (I mean DanGer set it up), but there are going some SQL queries already.
I am really sorry, but I am doing what I can
(2am right now here).