Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
meeta

cant upload srt neither with subdownloader

Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:04 pm

I cant upload my file with srt extension, neither with txt extension, i put it up with sub extension, but now i see its not good (timing(i used bad program for convert i guess) remove it plz from the site (The Invisible-axxo by me, on hungarian)
and let me upload my .srt (or my .txt).. tell me how.
it says not good format but mplayer works with it.. (both with str and renamed to txt too)

meeta

Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:57 pm

Ok i figured it out, sorry (some freeware fckd up the "," to a ":" at the timeline)
but, please remove my .sub for 'The Invisible' language: hungarian. Thank you. after it you can delete this topic, thanks. (.sub is wrong file, .srt is the good, tested one)

oss
Site Admin

Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:25 pm

no problem, you can delete them too (I deleted them already), because you uploaded as registered user and you have right to do so.

also you can "report" them...and at least, when writing this to forum, it should be nice put url like: delete this http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitl ... visible-hu because...

meeta

Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:37 am

ok thanks.
Anyway where can i delete? i was looking, but couldnt find any menu for doing it.

oss
Site Admin

Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:26 pm

you must be logged in, when uploading, also you muste be logged in on site. on subtitle details page you can see it at top (under search). (it is like msg)

Return to “Developing”