Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
tehjrow

Getting sporadic cloudfront 502 errors

Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:55 pm

When trying to access this url (this one is just an example, it happens pretty much anywhere in the api)
https://api.opensubtitles.com/api/v1/su ... 65-d3g.mkv

I randomly either get a 200 success or a 502 failure. The failure appears to be a cloudfront response. I just paid for VIP because I thought I was hitting a rate limit, but it appears i'm just hitting a random cloudfront 502. It took a while to figure out what was causing Bazarr to break, but it's because it doesn't expect a 502 response and doesn't know how to handle it.

Any idea why I would get sporadic 502 errors?

Failure

Success

tzashi

Re: Getting sporadic cloudfront 502 errors

Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:09 am

I'm also getting these errors they seem to be completely random

oss
Site Admin

Re: Getting sporadic cloudfront 502 errors

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:06 am

We have to check what causes this, it is quite hard to debug specially, when in game is cloudflare, firewall, kong api gateway, firewall and then couple of application servers.

Bazarr stop works, when it receives 5xx error ? That should be reported to Bazarr guys

Return to “Developing”