what do you mean by mock/actual server ?I've made a nodejs wrapper: https://github.com/vankasteelj/opensubtitles.com
But the /download endpoint doesn't seem to work. On the mock server, it's ok. On the actual server, I only get a 406 (Not acceptable) response.
Thanks.ok, it is nice, I published it on our list
https://opensubtitles.stoplight.io/docs ... g-this-api
just couple of stuff:
1) make sure you set up http useragent for example as ".NET OS API v0.1" or something, so I see it is used. Next thing, read new docs, I just changed it, you will find out some interesting stuff, like:
For faster response to avoid HTTP redirection:
* send GET parameters **alphabetically** sorted
* send GET parameters and values in **lowercase**
* in GET values remove "tt" from IMDB ID & remove leading 0 in any "ID" parameters,
* there is no need to send default values, they will be deleted
Sure. In that case I'll force the users to provide a useragent.Hi
it is good you set this useragent in Wrapper and in instructions to wrapper you just write, that everybody (developer) should change it to its own UA. This is pure for tracking it in logs (debugging), it is not used for anything else, otherwise it is harder to debug.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest