Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
praecept0r

Be aware of scam ads on the site

Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Watch TV on your PC in two minutes.
PCShowBuzz, courtesy of Singapore-registered internet cowboys. Just google this scam, I did it out of curiosity. The results suggest staying at a very long distance from this "offer".
I've seen other very questionable ads in the past. They are a poor choice, really, for a reputable site.
My two cents.

oss
Site Admin

Re: Be aware of scam ads on the site

Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:41 am

in which part you see this ad ? left lower corner, in banner, or left slide ad?

There is really hard to control, which ad is displayed on opensubtitles.org - when you just use code, which give you ad agency...

Return to “Off-topic talk”