Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
mork666

Awsome player

Thu May 13, 2010 5:22 am

Just downloaded the OS player and it seems amazing,although I haven't tried all functions it seems very complete and practical in what concerns media players I would give this one a 9/10 ,much better than VLC and as good as BS player in my humble opinion,so my advise is,if you are not very happy with your usual player get this one as it is very good!!

oss
Site Admin

Re: Awsome player

Fri May 14, 2010 9:03 am

thanks for nice words, it always helps, when somebody find our player helpful.

Jenna86

Re: Awsome player

Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:34 pm

I'd rate it 9/10 too! Great player in each and every meaning of the word!

Return to “Off-topic talk”