Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
davelee7677

Subdownloader.net

Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:28 pm

Absolutely love that I came across this amazing pption in connection with Opensubtitles. However, I ran into an issue where it froze at 86%. It's been there for almost 12 hours and I can't find support anywhere. Does anyone know what to do? Is it okay for me to back out and try again? Why is it doing this? Is it because it's stuck on a movie it can't find the subtitles to? Any help would be appreciated!!

davelee7677

Re: Subdownloader.net

Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:09 pm

Okay, After multiple attempts, I was able to get it to run through completely. However, when I did so, it was only allowing me to do so many and hardly any of the subtitles were in English. I am considering paying for this subdownloader premium. However, I have 2 concerns. When I tried to use it, most of the subtitles it found were not English, even though I'm finding them here on opensubtitles.org manually. Secondly, when I click to sign up for premium, I'm getting a paypal error message, "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." Should I be trusting to spend my money on this and will I get the results I should expect when I specify English? If anyone could speak to this or help answer these concerns I would be grateful. There isn't anyway to contact subdownloader.net that I can find. Thanks in advance.

FeliciaMyers

Re: Subdownloader.net

Tue May 23, 2023 3:59 am

Nowadays there are many things where you can find English subtitles for your movies, you don't necessarily have to go to subdownloader.net. Don't be too stubborn, my friend

Return to “Off-topic talk”