Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
shyamntk

Where is explosiveskull?

Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:18 am

Hi, new member here. I've been following explosiveskull in twitter since quite some time for movie and subtitle updates. However, he's been inactive since May 2022. A google search took me to opensubtitles and I got to know he used to be active here. However, his last active date is early May 2022 here too. Anybody knows where he/she is, and if he/she is alright? Thanks.

scooby007
Site Admin

Re: Where is explosiveskull?

Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:58 pm

HI,

I'm sure he is alright. Maybe taking a break. Semi-retirement.
We all hope his great subtitles can grace our TV screens again soon. :D
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies who collect your data. Click below image for more details and reduce your online digital footprint.

M_I_S
Subtitles Admin

Re: Where is explosiveskull?

Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:48 am

Yes and we miss him :)
we all hope he come back to his home and we see him again .right dear scooby? :)

Return to “Off-topic talk”