Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
EvilSatan

How to reset opening subtitles

Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:52 pm

Hi everybody

I have accidently chosen Utorrent to be my program opening subtitlefiles.
How do I correct this setting? My mediaplayer on my TV and computer can´t read these files...

Hoping for help!

Lucky4Me

Re: How to reset opening subtitles

Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:05 pm

I think with subtitlesfiles you mean the downloaded srt file?
Go to your downloaded.srt file, with your windows explorer, then right click on the file. In the dropdown menu, choose properties, now you get another window, where you can see "Open with" for you there will be "Utorrent", next to that you can see the button "Change" click on it and change to the program you want the srt file to open with! preferably choose notepad. Or whatever.

EvilSatan

Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:00 pm

Thanks!

But what program should I use to open the srtfiles with to make them work properly on my TV ( via USB-stick )?
Is there any standardprogram?

Funchalense
Site Admin

Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:31 pm

Thanks!

But what program should I use to open the srtfiles with to make them work properly on my TV ( via USB-stick )?
Is there any standardprogram?
If you've done what the Lucky4Me said, you can open srtfiles with the notepad.

If you want to see the movie/serie on your tv, you dont need to open the srtfile.
You only need to put the subtitle file and the movie file in the same folder.
And the subtitle must have the same name as the movie file.

Example you have the movie file:
Jumanji.The.Next.Level.2019.KORSUB.HDRip.x264-STUTTERSHIT
then subtitle file must have the same name.

Cumps

Return to “Off-topic talk”