Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Renegade6921

Change username

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:35 am

Hi,

Is it possible to change my username? And, if so, how?

Thanks

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: Change username

Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:25 pm

I guess you mean for this account: https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/profile/iduser-1266736
I can imagine you don't want to loose the uploads and the Trusted status.

The username cannot 'just' be changed as a standard user option. If at all possible, this needs to be done manually and could only be done by the superadmin oss in the database.

Another option is to just make a new account, submit 64 reports for a change of uploaders name (yes, a bit time consuming...) and ask admin MaSousa to make you Trusted again.

Or just live with that username - what's wrong with it...
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Return to “Off-topic talk”