Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
stevegleeson

Useful subtitle software

Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:08 pm

Hello everyone..surfing a bit in the gathering i saw popular name like LeapinLar, or Scooby007, that i saw when i was downloading motion pictures with subtitles.

Is a bit that i attempt to tear subtitles out of DVDs, yet i fizzle. There are numerous projects that concentrate .sub, however i wanna have the extention .srt!

I utilized SubRip..but the outcome is completely unacceptable..ok till is Arial Unicode the I and the l has no distinction, yet when i open with notepad i perceive how truly looks and its horrible..but when i download any downpour with english subtitles in srt design i see that are totally immaculate and botch free..i dont surmise that those fellows change each and every letter.

Can you all help me to discover a system (free or not) that makes me tear subtitles consummately out of dvds?

Thank you kindly for perusing!

stevegleeson

Re: Useful subtitle software

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:42 am

interesting

arcchancellor

Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:05 am

Sorry, but sometimes you have to do other things than watching this forum.

Take DVD SubExtractor instead of subrip. You'll find it here:
https://subextractor.codeplex.com/

This program has a better ocr than subrip.
It's easy to use and makes almost no mistakes. Just load your extracted bluray.sup or dvd idx/sub file and follow the instructions on the right side.
Then store the result as .srt

To rip subs out of a bluray or dvd there are many ways. Are you use windows, linux or mac?
"I don't believe in God. I just believe in Billy Wilder" - Fernando Trueba

arcchancellor

Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:02 am

interesting
"I don't believe in God. I just believe in Billy Wilder" - Fernando Trueba

newkinds

Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:50 pm

hey i use for that subtitle edit you really should too. Is very easy

Return to “Off-topic talk”