Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
whizz516

unpaid dues to writers and creative directors

Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Nya klagomål från hollywood att olicensierade undertextare hotar incitament för författare och kreatörer kan counterred med följande argument, som Hollywood kan förneka men bör generad av:

Vissa berättare och annonstexter existerar som aldrig fick betalt heller känt för originella idéer som Hollywood kräver betalning för användning av. Till exempel i filmen serien The Fast and the Furious, som kom upp med ett förslag berättelse för de två första? Som inkluderade fördubblar det-och-tillbaka tävlingen filmades på solnedgången med referens "när han slår Nitro knappen, byt kamerainställningar vid behov byta till en annan kamera. Vad jag vill se här är radiell rörelseoskärpa. Genom jämförelse med bästa inställningarna som en kameraman normalt skulle använda, gå till mindre bländare längre exponering. jag vet inte exacty värden men försök att köra runt med exponeringar av 5, 10, 20 och 30 millisekunder per ram, inställning av bländare för att få rätt exponering. att resa på 20 m / s och med en 20ms öppning, bör strimmor vara cirka 0,4 meter som kommer att vara betydande. Ser fram emot, bör vyn vara klart nära till centrum med utåtriktade radiella strimmor. jag har inte uppfunnit detta som jag såg något likartad i 1980-talet film från i bilen film i Le Mans på den långa rakan, går över 220 mph. det var på en grå eftermiddag med ganska dåliga ljusförhållanden. för att få samma strimmor på en fjärdedel av hastigheten, prova filma i skymning runt solnedgång "

Recent complaint by hollywood that unlicenced subtitlers threaten the incentive for writers and creatives may be counterred by the following argument, which Hollywood might deny but should be embarrased by:

Some storytellers and creatives exist who never did get paid nor recognised for original ideas which Hollywood demands payment for use of. For example, in the film franchise The Fast And The Furious, who came up with a draft story for the first two? That included the doubles there-and-back race filmed at sunset with reference "when he hits the Nitro button, switch camera settings, if necessary switching to a different camera. What I want to see here is radial motion blur. By comparison to the best settings which any sane cameraman would normally use, go to smaller aperture longer exposure. I don't know the exacty values but try driving around with exposures of 5, 10, 20 and 30 milliseconds per frame, setting the aperture to get correct brightness. Travelling at 20 m/s and with a 20ms aperture, streaking should be about 0.4 meters which will be significant. Looking forward, the view should be clear near to the centre with outward radial streaking. I've not invented this as I saw something similar in 1980's in car footage at Le Mans on the long straight, going in excess of 220 mph. That was on a grey afternoon with quite low light conditions. To get the same streaking at one quarter the speed, try filming in twilight around sunset"

Return to “Off-topic talk”