Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
suadnovic

Re: On-Screen Keyboard

Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:00 pm

Simple thing, I get it. In On-Screen Keyboard, under Settings must be checked Always on Top. Now is Ok.

scooby007
Site Admin

Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:35 pm

So the first thing I said was check "keyboard settings", right? Man, I'm tired of being right all the time. :lol:
Gimme a challenge next time. :wink:
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies who collect your data. Click below image for more details and reduce your online digital footprint.

suadnovic

Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:14 pm

Yes, andd this tread can be deleted, I think.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:32 pm

Yes, andd this tread can be deleted, I think.
No, I think we should keep it, just in case anybody else on XP would like to switch on (or off) the On Screen Keyboard. Or otherwise, as reference for someone named Dave, working for Microsoft support. But I moved it to the "Off-topic" section.

Besides, please note that Windows XP, after Commodore and DOS, is my favorite OS. But, if connected to The Internet, it's really not considered to be very safe.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Return to “Off-topic talk”