Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
dahoom2008

محتاج لتجارب مترجمين لعمل دراسة بسيطة

Wed May 08, 2019 3:44 am

السلام عليكم
أعزائي المترجمون
أنا باحث مهتم بهواة الترجمة للعربية ولدي بحث يحتاج إلى خبرات مترجمين سبق لهم ترجمة أو المشاركة في ترجمة الأفلام أو المسلسلات، أطلب من شخصكم الكريم إعطاء موافقة مبدئية عبر الرد على هذا الرسالة للمشاركة في تعبئة استبيان بسيط مع العلم أن هوية المشارك/ـة ستبقى سرية لأن الغرض من الاستبانة هو جمع معلومات عن الترجمة وتجارب المترجمين.
أرجو منكم أيضاً التفضل بإرسال هذا الرسالة لمن تعرف من المترجمين.
ولكم تحياتي،،
ورمضان كريم
أخوكم/ عبدالرحمن (أبوإبراهيم)
[email address removed by SmallBrother]

Edit/addition by SmallBrother:
@ dahoom2008
Thanks for your interest and the feel of respect. But please understand we have to protect our users. In that light I would like to ask you NOT to ask users for any personal information, including contact by email. So I have removed your email address. Feel free to post your questionnaire here. Users could answer the questions by replying to this post.

@ anybody wanting to cooperate:
WARNING and ADVICE:
- React ONLY by PM or by replying to this forum post. Other ways (email, phone, etc.) involve a privacy risk.
- Do NOT provide any personal information.

dahoom2008

Re: محتاج لتجارب مترجمين لعمل دراسة بسيطة

Wed May 08, 2019 10:30 am

@SmallBrother
Thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I am sorry for posting my email but I thought it was ok to do that. I admire your strive to protect your members and I understand and respect that. I will post my questionnaire later because it is not done yet. I appreciate any comments, critique, or advice from anyone.
Thanks,,,

dahoom2008

Sun May 12, 2019 5:26 am

شاكر لكم تعاونكم والموضوع بسيط وسهل وإن شاء الله انه ممتع ايضاً

dahoom2008

Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:44 am

أنا باحث مهتم بهواة الترجمة للعربية ولدي بحث يحتاج إلى خبرات مترجمين سبق لهم ترجمة أو المشاركة في ترجمة الأفلام أو المسلسلات، أطلب من شخصكم الكريم المشاركة في تعبئة استبيان بسيط مع العلم أن هوية المشارك/ـة ستبقى سرية لأن الغرض من الاستبانة هو جمع معلومات عن الترجمة وتجارب المترجمين.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BLK5365
أرجو منكم أيضاً التفضل بإرسال هذا الرسالة لمن تعرف من المترجمين.
ولكم تحياتي،،
أخوكم/ عبدالرحمن

Return to “General talk in other languages”