Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
xvidasd

[PL] No Polish Zone?

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:46 pm

To Admin - please make a subforum with Polish language "Polish - Polski". :)

Jak dużo rodaków zagląda na to Forum?? Na pewno lepiej będzie jak uda się założyć osobne subforum, gdzie będzie można rozmawiać w jakimś względnym ładzie prawda?

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: [PL] No Polish Zone?

Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:12 pm

Dzien dobry ;-)

We would love to have good and active admins for every language section, for the subtitle website as well as for the forum.
Also, a seperate section only makes sense if there is 'enough' user activity in that language.
But reality is different.

For the time being, do as you did - writing a topic and starting with "[PL]".
Or -unfortunately- stick to English...
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

oss
Site Admin

Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:24 am

well I setup Polish forum, so lets see what will happen

maxwell

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:50 pm

To Admin - please make a subforum with Polish language "Polish - Polski". :)

Jak dużo rodaków zagląda na to Forum?? Na pewno lepiej będzie jak uda się założyć osobne subforum, gdzie będzie można rozmawiać w jakimś względnym ładzie prawda?
Jeśli ktoś nie zna angielskiego, to już na "dzień dobry" zniechęci się do wchodzenia głębiej na to forum, więc łatwo przeoczyć ten wątek. Jak widzisz ja dopiero dziś to zauważyłem. I podejrzewam, że większość tak reaguje - widzi, że forum anglojęzyczne, więc zamyka to i szuka innego forum z napisami po polsku (mam wielu znajomych, którzy już dawno radzili nawet tu nie wchodzić, "bo wszystko po angielsku" i wskazywali mi inne miejsce po polsku). Pewnie dlatego jest tu tak mała aktywność pl...
Zresztą Ty również chyba nie zauważyłeś, że polskie subforum już istnieje (pierwsze wpisy są 2007 r.), skoro tu założyłeś nowy wątek, zamiast tam...
Poza tym co się dziwić, skoro nawet Polacy znający dobrze angielski niby na polskim subforum też dokonują wpisów po angielsku, zamiast po polsku (trochę to bez sensu).
Tylko nie pisz mi, że wszyscy znają angielski, bo tak nie jest :P Owszem, najmłodsze pokolenie, odkąd ma obowiązkowy angielski w szkole, to na pewno tak (przynajmniej podstawy), ale nie tylko oni korzystają z neta, bo nieco starsze pokolenie (jeszcze z obowiązkowym rosyjskim za ich czasów) również ;)

Return to “General talk in other languages”