WilDieteren

list of keyboard shortcuts

Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:04 pm

Is there a list with keyboard shortcuts, and if so were can I find it?

Wil Dieteren

MarcoTC
Subtitles Admin

Re: list of keyboard shortcuts

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:37 pm

There isn't but every shortcut should have a corresponding menu item and the menu item tells you if there is a shortcut for it.

So if you (for example) right click a downloaded subtitle, you'll see the shortcut next to the possible actions. And if you select 'Window' in the main top menu, you'll see that Cmd-1,2,3,4 switches to the different functions. etc.

The only undocumented one is that in many cases, you can use 'Shift' together with a shortcut. With Shift, it does the same action but for all items.

So Ctrl-i will move the selected video to Add to iTunes and Shift-Ctrl-i will move them all.

WilDieteren

Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:47 pm

MarcoTC,

When right clicking on a subtitle the shortcut for shift analysing (Ctrl-A) is not shown, could that be added in the next update? Also it would be nice if Shift-Ctrl-A would start shift analysing for all subtitles.

Wil Dieteren

MarcoTC
Subtitles Admin

Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:57 pm

I will add Ctrl+A to the popup menu in the next release so you'll see the shortcut.
Ctrl+Shift+A is a bit of an issue because there is no queueing system for Analyzing. That would mean that if you have 100 subtitles and hit Ctrl+Shift+A, it will start analyzing them all and most likely bring your system to a halt.

I'll see if I can come up with something smart for that.

Return to “Open Subtitles FlixTools Support Forum”