Forum rules
Onder geen enkele voorwaarde is spammen, reclame of adverteren in welke vorm dan ook toegestaan. Plaats geen kwetsende, obscene, vulgaire, lasterlijke, haatdragende, bedreigende, seksueel-georiënteerde teksten, of ander materiaal dat anderen kan schaden. Vloeken, beledigen of enige andere vorm van brutaal gedrag naar andere leden (ongeacht rang) wordt niet getolereerd. Vergeet niet dat wat niet beledigend voor jou is, dat mogelijk wel is voor anderen. Behandel elkaar met het eerbied en respect dat je ook graag ontvangt van een ander. Het niet naleven van het voorgaande kan resulteren in het blokkeren van de betreffende gebruiker, eventueel zonder voorafgaande kennisgeving. Neem voor meer informatie contact op met "Het team", met behulp van de link onderaan de forumpagina. Bedankt.
SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: Goffini banned

Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Is Salvins aka Goffini back in business as Moderator? If so, please state it clearly, so we know everything remains the same...
:)
Hi Astino,

First of all, since this is a public forum with an international audience, I will write in English.

To answer your last question: NO, Salvins aka Goffini is NOT an admin/mod. You can check any user's profile page, and see if there is an "admin" logo. For Salvins that's here. For the Dutch section I am a moderator now, see my profile page.
Kan iemand mij een lijstje met de vertaalregels bezorgen
You can find guidelines for Dutch translations here.
Mind you, these guidelines are NOT written by me - in fact I don't agree with some of it. But as a guide they are totally fine. Feel free to react in that topic if you want.

I totally understand the other things you are saying - read this entire topic, and to be honest there are a few more on this forum - and beyond... And I will definately do my best to do a better job. Obviously (well, for some of us), a good moderator is not only protecting good subtitles, but also knows to treat people as people. After all, this site is for people and their fun, and exists by people and their fun.

Some of my X Commandments (haven't counted them yet) are:
I will NOT delete subs because a release name is missing.
I will NOT delete subs for a space too much or a dot too little.
I will NOT try to get an upload rate of a zillion ASAP.
I will delete 'stolen' subs ONLY after proof is given by the complainer.
I will give people a chance to correct 'unacceptable' mistakes.
I will try to treat people how I would like to be treated myself.

In other words, I will do my best to be a good moderator for the Dutch section.
And you: welcome back :)

Let's not live in a bad past, but let's make the present pleasant.
Hm... that sounded pretty poetic :P

SmallBrother
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Astimo

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:57 am

Hi SmallBrother: welcome as Moderator for the Dutch section! I'm glad there's no problem in the Dutch section and I like your statements.
Althought I would like to tell you, you should read carefully... I never asked for the rules of translation... :D (I translate for many years now and many rules were created when we were team LiT, you'll find them all over now by all kind of teams... :) )
Start your good work, your intentions are okay, so you're half way!And if it is possible to support you, just let it know!
:)

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:19 am

I never asked for the rules of translation... :D
Yeah, I know, actually it was you quoting Magiclife talking to Goffini, or actually in general, and then also a few years ago.... I was just making things easier :)
Feel free to discuss, correct or to add to those guidelines.
And if it is possible to support you, just let it know! :)
Thanks - it's always good to have a veteran around :wink:
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Return to “Nederlands”