Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Philippine

Quel logiciels pour sous-titrer

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Bonjour,

Quel logiciel conseilleriez-vous pour sous-titrer un film ?
J'aurais besoin d'un fichier final en .srt

en faisant une recherche sur Google, il y en a plusieurs mais j'aimerai connaitre le plus intuitif et le plus précis sans pour autant que cela soit une usine à gaz demandant 3 ans de formation :?

Si je regarde le site, des émisions de tv se retrouve sous-titrée presque dans l'heure suivant leur diffusion, donc je me dis qu'il doit bien y avoir un petit logiciel utilisé le plus par la communauté pour fournir du travail rapide et de qualité.

En vous remerciant de vos réponses.

P.

soillets

Re: Quel logiciels pour sous-titrer

Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:39 am

Submarine is the one I use with my Mac. It is very easy. Nothing to do. Just drop the film in and here you are

kaaron69

Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:05 am

Bonjour,

perso j'aime beaucoup Aegis mais le plus pratique pour moi c'est Subtitle Edit.
Après je ne les ai pas tous essayé...

SubbedNinja

Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:25 pm

Je recommande subtitle edit. https://nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit

Return to “Français”