Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
stope

barva

Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:59 am

zdravim mužu nějak u subu nebo srt změnit barvu titulků? třeba z obvyklé bílé an červenou? :shock:

Worst

Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:48 am

No ja myslim, ze barvu titulku nejlip zmenis v jakemkoliv prehravaci, a nejen na červenou :D Staci zajet do nastaveni tiulku (nast. fontu).

Menit barvu v samotnych titulcich jako treba pismon na kurzivu (<i>) jsem nezkousel, jelikoz nevim k cemu by to bylo a navic myslim ze to ani nejde.

oss
Site Admin

Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:43 pm

mne sa zda ze to ide...neviem ale. Kazdopadne to asi nepodporuje kazdy jeden druh titulkov. Mozno by nebolo odveci najst nejake "ISO" pripadne "RFC" pre ten-ktory format. By som supol linky potom...

Worst

Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:18 pm

Vypada to, ze by to slo u *ssa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SubStation_Alpha

Jinak myslim, ze obecne bude platit tohle:
Unicode and basic HTML tags such as <i>, <b> and <font> in subtitles are supported by most players, but some subtitle editors (SubResync, Subtitle Workshop) don't handle these tags well. Unfortunately there is no exact specification of the .SRT file format.

oss
Site Admin

Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:29 pm

nj, presne ako som si myslel :)

ja to odporucam nepouzivat, nektore prehravace nevedia ani <i>

Worst

Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:49 pm

ja to odporucam nepouzivat, nektore prehravace nevedia ani <i>
Tu na Ostrave rikame "ANI Ň" :wink:

Return to “Obecný pokec”