Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
eduo

Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:33 pm

What commercial programs are copying SubDownloader? I guess this is to be expected with an open format.

Can you force a license into the API so tools developed for it must be free (not necessarily open)?

dbaalborg

Re: integration in subdownloader v2

Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:14 am

Hi capiscuas, I'm happy to see that you are back again working on SubDownloader, actually I had seen on Ohloh that you were commiting again!

Of course I'd like to help you, because I am a HUGE fan of SubDownloader. But unfortunately for now I can't promise my support, as I am quite busy at work, and I can only add small things to osTools from time to time... When SD 2 is out, I'll see if we can add an History tab. I must admit that 2 weeks ago I was looking at SubDownloader's sourcecode to see if I could help you in your effort, but this might be for later...

I am preparing to release ostools 0.4.0 soon, just waiting for a few translations to finish (in particular Slovak and Swedish). I think that this 0.4.0 release will be the stable release for quite a long time, as I (for now) don't plan to add new features (unless anyone should have suggestions of course...).

Anyway, I'll contact you in the future if I can help you with SD.

++
dbaalborg

petje040

Re: osTools [0.3.0]

Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:42 am

i did install the tool

and put the nicknaam FanSubs
the tool was working okay...and was looking for subs.

but now the day after the tool is doing nothing
just asking for nicknaam and nothing happens any more

i did reinstall but not working
so how can i fix this problem

thhnx patrick

Return to “Programs using OS”