Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
oss
Site Admin

Bazarr requires VIP

Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:48 am

Hi

today we apply changes, Bazarr using opensubtitles.org API.
1) with versions older than 1.3, user must be VIP to enjoy the service
2) users should update to new Bazarr client
3) the best solution is to use opensubtitles.com addon.

This change was needed, because scaling issues. Most API requests coming from Bazarr - more than 50%, so we limit this so other UA/Clients can enjoy service.

if user is using Bazarr version lower than 1.3.0 and is not VIP, he should get error message in LogIn() API:
402 Payment Required; only available to VIP users; 10 EUR/Year => osdb.link/vip or update Bazarr to latest version

suhpur

Re: Bazarr requires VIP

Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:07 pm

1) with versions older than 1.3, user must be VIP to enjoy the service
With versions newer than 1.3 will Bazarr not work regardless of VIP or not? I get the PaymentRequired message even as a VIP member on Bazarr 1.4 so I'm not sure if the VIP status has not synced or whether I shouldn't be using .org at all

oss
Site Admin

Re: Bazarr requires VIP

Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:19 pm

Hi

if you are VIP and using .org API, it should work with any version.

Return to “Programs using OS”