Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
barrykap

cannot sign in on kodi

Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:33 pm

I have followed all instructions to sign in with opensubtitles in Kodi, but it still comes up with I am not registered when trying to download subtitles. Any advice please? I am using Kodo on a nvidea Shield. Thanks

LavtRidende

Re: cannot sign in on kodi

Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:34 am

Yup, same here, running Kodi 19.3 on a HK1-box, Android 9.

Ramney

Re: cannot sign in on kodi

Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:21 pm

The “Kodi cannot connect” error can be caused by:
Faulty internet connection
Invalid source URL
Expired repository
You can fix the “Kodi cannot connect” error by following these steps:
Solution 1 – Check your Internet connection for problems
Solution 2 – Check the entered source URL for errors
Solution 3 – Double check the repository URL
Solution 4 – Try using Kodi VPN
Solution 5 – Try using a different repository

There is also a link here to a more detailed site with information, read https://www.purevpn.com/kodi-vpn/unable ... nect-error here for detailed information about each solution. Give it a try, if that doesn't help, I'll try to find more useful information.

Return to “Programs using OS”