Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.

Should I release a method to remove 30-days-trial for SubDownloader?

Yes
94%
No
6%

Total votes: 16
sitapea

Subdownloader 30 days trial

Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:04 am

Hello.

I'm new to this forum and I'm not sure if it's legal, but I'm willing to share information how to disable 30 days trial for Subdownloader (www.subdownloader.net), but first I need someone to reply if it's allowed. It's not cracking tho it's not illegal action, but it might be against this forum policy to post it here.

Here's the picture:

dawn_to_dusk_

Sun May 10, 2009 6:01 pm

yes please!

Xelent

Fri May 15, 2009 12:31 pm

Looks like it's all smoke and mirrors.
If you want a non-expiring version of Subdownloader, search on google for 'opensubdownloader'

8)

Exhibit_dk

Sat May 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Actually I think is OK that there is a 30 day trial, after all I could imagine it's a massive work.... :roll:
Exhibit_dk

That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the task itself has become easier, but that our ability to perform it has improved.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson US essayist & poet (1803 - 1882)

edmondyjh

Tue May 19, 2009 9:13 am

yes, please!! 90% all voted for it..

sitapea

Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:41 pm

1) Open run (start menu -> run).
2) Type "regedit" (without ""'s)
3) Registry Editor should be open, press CTRL+F (find for something in registry)
4) Check, under "Look at", only "Keys", uncheck "Values" and "Data". Then also check "Match whole string only"
5) Search for "SubDownloader" (without ""'s)
6) When you find it, there should be folder named "mainwindow" under it. Click on it, then change the value of "size2" into "1861826968.484"

This should do.

Return to “Programs using OS”