Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
epardo

Find subtitles from file

Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:33 pm

Hello

I used to have a software installed on my PC where I could right click a movie file, select "Search Subtitle" and chose a language.
The actions used to search at opensubtitles page and I could chose the files to download that best matches my file.

I bought a new computer and don't remember where I got the software and can't find it on the site, can anybody help me identifying it so I can download again?
This was really helpful for looking up subs in any language.

epardo

Re: Find subtitles from file

Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:03 pm

Thank you!

But for some reason is taking me to http://www.subtitles4free.org instead to take me to opensubtitles.org

Any idea of what might be wrong or if there is any other add on I need?

oss
Site Admin

Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:26 am

thats very strange...

can somebody with windows please test it ?

epardo

Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:36 am

can someone please follow up?

Return to “Programs using OS”