Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
eduo

Re: [OS] API only for logged users

Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:47 pm

Well.

SolEol supports this, so I keep not finding an excuse to update the damn thing :lol:
http://eduo.info/
[url=http://eduo.info/soleol/]OpenSubtitles from your desktop: SolEol for Mac/Windows/Linux[/url]
[url=http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php?showtopic=325&st=0&p=2480&#entry2480]My current episode processing work flow[/url].

oss
Site Admin

Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:01 am

Updates are always good :)

flajko

Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:51 am

Hi,
MPC and BS player are not working, SolEol works. Same machine, connection, firewall disabled... Any ideas?

oss
Site Admin

Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:40 am

Are you logged everywhere, right ?

flajko

Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:12 pm

Are you logged everywhere, right ?
Yes, correct user and pass

flajko

Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:19 pm

P.S. All worked fine before login was required. BS player is quite old, MPC was also so I updated to latest version but it doesn't help.

oss
Site Admin

Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:39 am

let the Developers of those programs contact us so we can solve it. We need debug data.

NeleEoin

Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:35 am

Hey there, I had to reinstal Popcorn-Time 0.4.3-0 and I'm having the same issue.
I connected to my account at open opensubtitles, but the subtitles just do not load for movies and the option does not even appear in the series.
Is there any solution for this?
Thanks in advance

hi to fix this problem you need to enter your log in data in source code of Popcorn-Time

If you open the location "C:\Users\your pc name\AppData\Local\Popcorn-Time\src\app" right click on the "settings.js" and choose from the popup "open with", this should give you some other options to open the file, I used Notepad 'cause its easily accessable.
scrol down until you find this

// OpenSubtitles
Settings.opensubtitlesAutoUpload = true;
Settings.opensubtitlesAuthenticated = ;false;
Settings.opensubtitlesUsername = "";
Settings.opensubtitlesPassword ="";`

now fill in like this

// OpenSubtitles
Settings.opensubtitlesAutoUpload = true;
Settings.opensubtitlesAuthenticated = true;
Settings.opensubtitlesUsername = "yourmail@address";
Settings.opensubtitlesPassword = "your password";`

with the logon details you created a account with "Opensubtitle.org"
Hope this helps

LhOuzrJtC3

Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:58 am

P.S. All worked fine before login was required. BS player is quite old, MPC was also so I updated to latest version but it doesn't help.
Got the same problem as everyone else in MPC-HC, but figured out and now is working, dunno if I could post the fix here.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:22 am

Got the same problem as everyone else in MPC-HC, but figured out and now is working, dunno if I could post the fix here.
You have the solution to a problem?
Feel free to post it.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

oss
Site Admin

Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:13 am

Maybe it is good idea to make topic, where every major mediacenter/player will be written with available fix.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:44 am

Maybe it is good idea to make topic, where every major mediacenter/player will be written with available fix.
That's an idea.
But let's wait for the fix by LhOuzrJtC3 ;-)
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.

LhOuzrJtC3

Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:00 am

Ok, theres a somewhat hidden option in mpc-hc, so you can put your username and password to an specific site where mpc-hc takes the subtitles from.

Open MPC-HC. Goto View/Options (or just press O), then in the tree select Subtitles/Misc. You will see the list of sites to use when searching for subtitles with MPC-HC. Right click in OpenSubtitles and click "Setup", it will ask for username and password for the site. Now, Im using Windows 10 and the input dialog is from Windows Security which I had never seen until now, it may be different in other windows versions. Apply and close. Done.

Try and let me know how it goes. Take in account MPC-HC has been discontinued since 2017 so dont expect support from them. Bug tracker dissapeared. I know there are some other forks coming from MPC, options may differ. I'm using 1.7.13 x64 which I believe was the lastest version.

Excuse my poor english, Im kinda rusty.

oss
Site Admin

Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:57 am

That's an idea.
But let's wait for the fix by LhOuzrJtC3 ;-)
ok if you can compile some list, would be great. Maybe we can make even article on blog.opensubtitles.org from it also

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:01 am

ok if you can compile some list, would be great.
The 'list' is only two parts, but check it out: viewtopic.php?t=17153

Return to “Programs using OS”