Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Kyra28

Error kodi check log

Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:17 pm

Hey guys,
Maybe one of you can help me. I have kodi krypton 17.6 with covenant and opensubtitles on it. It always worked great but since 3 days i het an error when i want to use opensubtitles.org. it says check the log.
At first i thought the site was out but today it was still not working. I tried to fix it with uninstalling kodi entirely and installing everything again. The add on said it was working but again i got the same error.

I saw the site was normal and up so i am out of options. I am a novice in this kind of things so i hope somebody can help.?

jimmcy

Re: Error kodi check log

Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:59 pm

Same here. :(

oss
Site Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:03 pm

should be fixed now

Kyra28

Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:18 pm

I havent had the time to check it but you say it should be fixed.
Do i have to do anything...reset anything? Or does it just is fixed without me doing anything....

Thanks for the reply

oss
Site Admin

Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:06 pm

you dont have to do anything, if it was working before. it was small error on our side.

Return to “Programs using OS”