Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
ghostriderdk

subtitles not working on my android box

Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:45 am

This is a last ditch effort to try and get subs to work..
im logged in fine when i do a search on my box
i get no subs found or your login pw is not correct
even tho i tried logging in on pc worked fine also did login on box also worked fine but still getting the same issues
on a rare occasion it finds 455 subs but none of the movies i have done search on and allways the same 455 subs...i checked
then i do a manual search then suddenly it can find the subs i need just fine?????

even tried registering under diff mail same issues...
can someone help here otherwise im done and will go find a diff subs provider
never in my life so many issues on a site before...

kind regards RM

oss
Site Admin

Re: subtitles not working on my android box

Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:25 pm

Hi,

it seems you got troubles with login. Please follow this procedure:

There are 2 separate systems and probably you want to register and login on www.opensubtitles.org - forum.opensubtitles.org is using DIFFERENT username and password.

To register on www.opensubtitles.org:
1) visit www.opensubtitles.org/newuser
2) if you are going from mobile device, click cancel on the first message if there is any
3) fill up the form and click Register
4) wait for email, click the confirmation link of registration
5) try to login with username and password you provided on www.opensubtitles.org

Welcome to our website, if you got more questions feel free to ask them.

Return to “Programs using OS”