Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Aurum

[iOS] Movie Box - Can't log in to opensubtitles.org account

Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:45 pm

I hope someone will help me

drealz

Re: [iOS] Movie Box - Can't log in to opensubtitles.org account

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:33 pm

Same problem here with kodi/exodus, please help

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:07 pm

For this kind of things, it would help to get a bit more info. Stuff like:
- Can you login on www.opensubtitles.org ?
- What's your user name?
- What happens or doesn't happen?
- Does any error show? What is the error exactly?
- Since when does this happen?
- Does it happen always or sometimes?
- Have you tried anything else to solve or locate the problem? Like other computer, other account, other internet connection?
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

drealz

Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:03 pm

- Can you login on http://www.opensubtitles.org ?

Yes

- What's your user name?

drealz

- What happens or doesn't happen?

When i start watching movie from kodi/exodus this text comes:"In order to continue OpenSubtitles.org subtitles service you need to Log in http://www.osdb.link/kodi" then i have to search subtitles manually to get that text disapear.

- Does any error show? What is the error exactly?

Look above

- Since when does this happen?

Since today

- Does it happen always or sometimes?

Every time

- Have you tried anything else to solve or locate the problem? Like other computer, other account, other internet connection?

One laptop and smart tv, same problem on both. And i try these both with no help:

1. Enter your credentials in OpenSubtitles KODI add-on

In KODI navigate to:
System -> Settings -> Add-ons -> My Add-ons -> Subtitles -> OpenSubtitles.org -> Configure

You need to enter your OpenSubtitles.org username and password and subtitles service will work again. If you are not registered yet, feel free to register on OpenSubtitles.org. After registration just use same credentials – username and password.

2. Install new OpenSubtitles KODI add-on from OpenSubtitles.org

Steps how to install new add-on, improved by us, where you don’t have to insert your username and password:

uninstall old OpenSubtitles add-on
download updated OpenSubtitles add-on
navigate KODI -> System -> Settings -> Add-ons -> Install from zip file
select the file you downloaded

ati

Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:37 am

I followed the instructions to a T and Ii still get the message to log in to www.osdb.link/Kodi ... so frustrating

Baranz

Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:05 am

I have the same problem. Solved it half way by entering my user name and password from the addons/opensubtitles. As soon as I open a movie from exodus the same text comes but if I download a new subtitle it is ok. I realized that the first automated subtitle from exodus is coming without using my username and password. That is the issue. There must be a sign in part in exodus settings like we signed in for trakt.tv but there is none for now. I think they did not added because ıntil now it had no use. But now they have to do it..

oss
Site Admin

Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:54 am

it is fixed...

Return to “Programs using OS”